Jumaat, 27 November 2009

i hate being EMO!!

I f*cking hate being EMO!!
why are all my posts starting with RED???
i think this will be red thruout....
to mark my words..
i loved you,
i cared for you,
i only want happiness from this situation we are in,
i dun care what people might understand from this damned post!
it wasn't my mistake that u and i are in this situation...
NO,i'm not indicating it's urs too!!
i want us to be there...
i want us to work this out...
i want us for present and future!!
no matter how fugly it might've been in our past!
i don't care what our friends might think!
if i cared so much to those talking,gossiping and backstabbing,
will i even dare to say those things to your face?
TELL ME!!
stare into my eyes and tell me!

F*ck it!!

haih....anger...anger...sadness~~
it always overtakes me...
now i m more calm...
after facebooking?hell yeah...
kinda addicted to the interviews...
i answered some on you...
but i not dare to post those answers i would have liked...
i m not gonna do anything to jeapordize us...
i want us to be stabilised...
i never wanted this so badly...
i jz crave for it...
long distance also long distance...
i want it...
bring it on!!!



AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan