Isnin, 23 November 2009

@@ sorry for the late update!!

waaa.....so long since i last updated my hallowy sleepy blog nowadays...>< hehe...paiseh neh...
i done so many things in my past sem...
yes time really flies bii...i know that...
i hope u can come back asap...
well....i had watched god knows how many movies in midvalley,sunway n i dun remember...timessquare?or did i not?
i hardly remember wei...so sorry...T.T
ahh...finals finals...
i passed all my practical for this sem...
but no idea how many marks...
n no idea on my GPA cos my theory is nxt week...
but i know i can do it....
cos i must do it!!!
i done too many wrong things in my past...
n now is time to redeem myself....
not like some of my frens who are still in disneyland mode....
i dun wanna regret in my future for my pass as i m regretting for my past now....
i m in my redemption period.....
so...i muz work my best n do my hardest....LOL....
i muz work to improve everything in my life...
my family ties,my frenship ties,my working ties n even my relationship tie.....
so...
everyone wish me good luck larr......
when my new sem starts...i hv international cuisine....walao@@
i dun like cooking......@@




AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan