Khamis, 3 Disember 2009

what the hell....

i really really feel like cursing now ok...
i'm so sorry...
but tis time i really can't help it...
i don't absolutely know and sure about this....
i really am down...
i don't know who to talk to...
who really trust me...
yes people trust me on their problems when they tell me...
and yes thanks for confiding in me...
but for me?
who do i confide in?
not even my mum...
here??
sometimes i m jz stating that i m turning around n around in circles that pretend i m mighty happy...
n guess what?
i end up being more rotten than ever...
people come n go thru my blog...
but do they ever really understood a single thing i wrote?
yeah maybe some does...
i knw some ppl does...
u dun hv to run or hide now...
i promised u things i have promised...
i won't do what i promised till u made the first move again....
i will suffer in silence no matter what....
no matter how hard it is again...
no matter how many times i muz go thru this kinda pain again...
i will wait....
will wait till the time u r ready to talk to me again....
maybe i m not good enough for u...
maybe i am...
i need time to find out n time to show me...
i need a chill pill from everything tat is going on in my study life now...
especially the 10-6pm hours....
i seriously don't know what to do or say....
i can only write...
n write...
n hope this blog when i see it again some day...
i might find it plenty childish...
to wonder how i can cry n type at the same time...
i pray for forgiveness....
any kind to anyone that i have hurt before...
i am sincerly sorry...
that i hv to hurt people's feelings...
i m what i m today because of karma...
i dint choose to hurt u all...
i need some time to rethink all things possible....
i hv to grow up...
i seriously do...
i nid to stop doing all those childish stuff...
say all those kinda hurting stuff...
even to think about it....
be nicer to everyone does make a difference...
sometimes i use to think...
what will happen if i end up being rude?
maybe i got the answer to it...
that was my past....
being rude is h*** no way now...
i m learning from my past mistakes...
i wanna be free to think....
that i will be someday a good person to talk to...
to reason with...
and to be frens with...
maybe i wasn't such a good fren after all...
so i'm sorry to those whom i wasn't so good at...
sincerly frm me...





AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan