Ahad, 25 Oktober 2009

finally the new me!!

halloooo!!
sorry for being a lazy person tis last few weeks....
really sowee.....
i'm tired from a lot of activities n a lot of shitty troubles in life...
but still i m happy to be in this life....
i thank lord buddha for the chance he gave me in this world.....
at least i helped to change a bit of people's lives....
i changed myself over the years....
my hometown friends dun even recognize me anymore...
i wasn't the hot tempered girl they used to see me as...
the red lil devil with horns n a lil tail...Muahahahaa >.<

so....a few disappointments n heartbreaks dint disappoint me after all..
isn't tat scary??
i kinda missed my old lifestyle....
but i m kinda glad it was history too....
new college is not really stressful...
but some people are....
haha....
one day they shall know tat i m da only one who treat em without prejudice...
for now i keep the words to myself....

P/S: to those who think of taking advantage on people...think again...
cos i m da guardian of vampies...
tis is a W-A-R-N-I-N-G!!!!





AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan