Khamis, 15 Oktober 2009

15.10.2009

today is my birthday...i'm so sorry guys for my late posts..
1st,i've no laptop...
2nd,no net connection
3rd i'm freaking bz...
4th, my baking blog is jammed cos i lost all my pix due to stupid memory card gone crazee!!
5th, my website oso tak di siap siapkan...mampos my lecturer gonna gv me gao gao!!


okok...chill~~ hehehe....
i wanna thank the guys n gals....
those who did their honour in celebrating with me...
as some of them knew,
i was emoish in the sense that i recently had an ex bf n i wasn't so happy about him...
and my friends have been accompanying me till 4-5 am in da morning...
tat is natalie n trevor!!


well....i HAVE requested no presents!!!
but still my ex gave me,ah yao n quek!
Justin n Yn came all da way frm Cheras to celebrate with me till 2 am!!!
hehe...n thanks to sis ashley for singing UR bday song to me...
n twice at that!!
thanks to Trevor,Mervyn n Natalie who came too!!
n thanks a lot to my parents who gave me my golden key tis year!!
*promise to be good now*
n for my birthday cake...
tis year a bit special...i made it myself...LOL...



ok....i do have a few pix in my fb....u guys go n see it urselves larr...
i already lazy wanna upload here.... >.<


here r the earlybirds i would like to thank:
Li Ling
Trevor
Yn
Ashley
Mervyn
Justin Ang
Natalie
Wan Ying
Ah Yao
Jun Lin
Daddy
Mummy
grandma
grandpa
aunty
Poh Siang
Kupu
Unc Steren
Kenneth
Hooi Ching
Miss Teoh
Chin Ni
Hui Chian
Leon
Kendrick
Abang Win
Keven
Reen
Kok Kian
Naav
Renata
Herry
Vashina
Abang Shaun
Mai Yee
Steve Lam
Gracia
Ronald
Bobby
Chee Hou
Grace
Ivonne
Poh Mei
Wilson
Vin
Alvy
Carina
Ferdinand
Serene
Terranz
Daniel
Sien Loo
Su Chen
Eliz
Jia En
Max
Shu Cyan
Samanda
Quek
Poh Jing
Jeremy
Andy


Laterbirds r!!!!!

WEI KIT

pandai kan wei kit???
langsung tak ingat aku ya~~

i went to see the movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs!
damn funny....everyone started laughing!!muahaha...
imagine food can fall frm the sky!!LOL

Jeremy teman me too on my bday...thanks for coming!!

thank u guys n gals once again...
i DID have a blast!!




AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan