Rabu, 19 Ogos 2009

Tiramisu~ing

hehehe.....
read my kungfubaking blog to find out how i decored my cake yea^^


i jz wanna blog here to thank my frens...
Ash Jr. , Tim Chan, Vinc. Choo n Yn

thanks darlings for coming to see me...
n justin...i understand u were back in ur hometown...
nxt time i shall save a choc mousse for u dei!!
hahaha......



duck rice n "gan pei"...
they wanted me to do it...
for the old times sake...
so we did....
so happy dei when i saw them...
thanks natalie for accompanying me....
crazy bunch of frens...
muahahahahaa............................


we sat in front n talked a lot of stuff....
n i kept reminding the guys not to take back my apples....
cos i accidentally misplaced them...kekekeke.....
but finally they took them too...
hahahaa....cos i forgotten....yeeeee.....


so thanks guys for meeting me...
i LOVE u guys so much darlings!!!!
nxt time....i feed u guys fat fat ya!!! hehehee.......



AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan