Rabu, 26 Ogos 2009

Life?

Life in MIB?
for being single n available makes the catch?
seriously....
i take the title single n available damn serious...
i love my life the way it is...


even with a confession....

I FINALLY TALKED TO THE DUDE WHO MADE ME SUFFER FOR YEARS...

n another confession by another guy.....
i m so sorry....
but i treat u as my brother...
if u read this,plz dun hate me...


my heart actually fell for someone else even b4 u confessed...
now we are only best frens now....
i hope u r not angry....

i love the place here
except for some stuff which made me damn pissed....
19 year old dunno how to tie shoelaces??
WTF!!!
A&W oso tak tau??
bengong betUI!!!


the rest still ok lah...
i have plenty of crazy frens....
haha....

of more updates,get to my kungfubaking blog...
my facebook....
or wait till i update again...
till then!!




AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan