Isnin, 7 Disember 2009

ohkay...surprises...surprises~

wahh.....
too many surprises in two days time...
i hope i get another later...kekeke....
WHY???
yeah...m sooooo gonna tell u why!!
first,it has got something to do with fb....
hehe...my fren suddenly uploaded my beloved donkey eeee~~'s pix...
lol...
hahah...
imagine lah...
suddenly kena tag at my own donkey's head...
blek...dun jealous yah monkey!!
ok...
then 2nd is...
MY MUM!!
she bloody gave me a freaking shock yesterday lah!!
of all the times...
she ask me bout who i m with when i m half asleep...
not yet even wake up!!
walao@@
hello.....why r u like the MIB students...
all assuming pakai suka hah!!!
no i m not with any seniors....
shocking since my mum nvr even bothered to ask me b4 lah wei!!
terkejut gao gao!!
i told her simple only...
wanna knw bout my bro's gf jz go ask him...
i dunno!!
she ask me..
i ask only mah...y u so worked up for??
hello???
as if u dunno any betta than that??
wth...
same college with ur own sibling isn't fun..
yes...
i might hv made some name for myself lah...
but think again...
is it cos of me or my bro that i m famous...
Ashley is the name...
the word for a few of the seniors to breath on..as if i m some kinda drug!!
bloody shit!!
i told u i dun like u senior guys...
so shut the fuck up n leave me alone!!
my warnings have been issued....
n yet...wad the hell r they doing???
if the nxt time i find it happening...
i'll gv a bloody tight slap!!
and jz fuck off....
well,i finally told mummy...no guys frm college nymore....
n then i jz told her is someone new...
n that he is not frm same campus...
i jz met him...
n actually to keep my mum shut up,
i told her i m scared to think about all this...
yeah...hell it does scare me...
3rd surprise man!!!
i saw kelly shu!!
walao....
gurl...i seriously got text u...
but nvr get ur reply..
jz text me wei...
i dunno is u nvr get my sms or what....
i really terkejut see u lah...
u see me like see one ghost!!!
i was on my way to college to settle some stuff!!
dint even think i will get so much of a shock to see u!!
hey gurl,jz to tell u harr....
i quit UCSI half year ago..
now m studying in same college with my bro...
u dint check out my FB profile lah..tat's y...
n my new websites n blogs on my fb...check it out yeah....
it's fun learning to bake rather than music 24 hours!!
haha...yeah..i do still do music...
but on my own!!!
ok lah...till i hear frm u....





AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan