Jumaat, 14 Ogos 2009

wow....bzbzbz....

okok...i knw i m bz...so sorry dudes...
do ask me to tag u in my new blog...
i'm juggling my time for everything now...
damn tiring....


funny stuff in college do happen...
It so happened i met Natalie n Prasanna
two very nice girls....
nat is very open minded, while Prasanna is very innocent...
they're my hostel mates...
n in college i have met my bro's ex room mate...
peter pan, hans, andy, kelvin,
bernard the funny clown, john n sing foo(bro's roomies)
asa n mervin,


as for gals...
suchen is a pretty nice lady...joyce frm sarawak,
n i dunno their names...heehehe...
gimme time dudes...lolzz....
ohya,another hostel mate is alice...
she's a sweet lady....

first bz week consists of making mooncakes,breads n scones...
wow...hehe...
bz rite?


funny stuff do happen...
like that day the joke of the day...
i bathed till no water...
i was thinking i must tell everyone so they won't get caught...
but ironically as i sat down n talked to all my roomies,i forgotten..
so.......alice got caught in the shower with shampoo n bath water MISSING!!
heheeh.....kesian lah.....
all of us laughed till we nearly rolled on the floor...
lolzz....bad rite??




BTW,i m still using this blog for my own personal stuff ok????

AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan