Selasa, 11 Ogos 2009

2nd Day of new college!!

phewwwww!!!!!!!!!
damn tiring....but fun!!
damn happy too...haha...i'm glad i took tis course up...
n not my original decision to go n teach music....
seniors here are good to the juniors...
n with my attitude of "mulut becok" at times...
they r good....i have a lot of frens...
but sadly i hardly can remember their names yet...
got some things pissed me lah...
jz minor stuff...haha....
i had to change my timetable, my group, my shoes...
ugh...i have a nice senior in my group...
but one of the idiotic senior went on to change me into another group...
sigh....wad to do...
he's a good senior lorr...hahah...
maybe i'm a new gal gua.....
biasalah kan...seniors....hahaha...
i'm da oldest in my batch tis time....
n funnily....all call me "tai ka che"(big sista)
hahahaa.....kasian those young un's....
i made my first bread today...
the french Baguette....
keras macam batu....
tiger bread looks like leopard skin..(dun live up to their names)
n rye bread....(ugh...i've no appetite when i see it out..)
hahaha.....so i brought back tiger n baguette...
the rye i gave to Asa to gv to his frens....hahaha....

n hey guys....I'll be baking cakes tomoro....hehee....maybe i'll update my new blog....
n attention to those who wanna meet me up...
i've taken up a part time job...
boss lady has asked me to do part time job...
RM4.50 per hour...a very good pay for a starter like me hah??
so i guess i'll sacrifice all my free time....by next week...hehehee....
learning mah....wad to do??
but tis week still fine if u guys wanna meet me up....saturday??hahah....
do gimme a call lah...i can't contact everyone u knw...
Oh ya...I'll be in KLCC too this Thursday...tat's day after tomoro if u guys read tis post today or tonite...hehehe....10 am-6pm....
so if u guys want meet on thursday in KLCC oso can....
but,
BUT!!!
it's nothing bout music,mass comm, pharmacy or meds....
It's about Baking exhibition ok???
haha....okay lah...
i gotta sign off now...till i update...maybe tomoro?
haha...see ya guys!!!




AsHLeY

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan