Jumaat, 31 Julai 2009

stop giving me sarcastic answers...

MY GAWD!!!
wad's wrong with my dad har....
u guys knw wad he did with me today??
i sms him asking a question earlier this morning...
this was my sms:
Do you knw Evergreen Park in Mentakab,Pahang rears what kind of animals/fish/plants?
He replied:
Sharks, crocs,whales,Dinos......
i asked him back....
Betul ke di???
he replied.....
Wrong a, spirits,devils,ghosts,angels,dracula,batman,superman,ultraman,idonnoman....
SWT TAK?????
really swt kan??
and if i bother to tell u guys....if u still wanna change ur phone numbers every few months or every year....plz do not bother telling me lah....
i paling takut it happens n it happens....really cham wan u guys...
within this month horr.....
5 PPL changed their numbers...n within 3 days.....
4 ppl change numbers....
sigh....gtg already...malas i wan talk panjang..nanti kena nagging...



AsHLeY...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan